Sunday, November 18, 2007

Something New


Almost finished with a few wine glass charm sets. I really like them - I especially like the way they close...with some super dooper magnets! So easy, just wrap them around the glass stem and WHACK! They close by themselves. Cheap thrill, minor crowd pleaser, hours of self absorbed entertainment. What more could you ask for?
If they sell well at Blaisdell, I'll make more. I made 7 sets with 6 charms in each, all different, but all Hawaii themed.
Also new...Wine/Martinelli markers. This one says E Pili mau na pomaika'i me'ue! (May you always have good fortune)



Way more where that one came from. Come see for yourself at the Islandwide Christmas Craft Fair, Booth 627!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Goodness me - I have to get some of these tags for my mom! Her name is Betty and she is an avid wine drinker!